[에세이] The Compound interest effect


These days, unlike the beginning, I spend more time blanking out every day. Time flies fast. My blog says, "1% a day makes you 37 times better in a year". This calculation, similar to the Rule of 72, demonstrates that a daily growth of 1% can result in 37 times growth in a year. 

To achieve my goals and improve my skills, I recognize the importance of making the most of each day. Consistency and routine are key to the compound interest effect. It's not necessary to work overtime or extended hours. Rather, working four hours each day for five days is more productive than working for 20 hours in a single day. The difference in outcome over time is remarkable.

The compound interest effect is achieved through repetitive tasks over an extended time. For instance, working for 20 hours in a day results in a productivity score of 20 for the week. However, working four hours daily for five days can result in more than 20 hours of productivity due to developing a habit and routine. 

This phenomenon is observed in every field, and successful entrepreneurs incorporate it into their routines. Pouring out my life to create value can lead to a fulfilling and meaningful existence. Let's not worry about the future and instead focus on living our best lives and creating daily value. This could be the key to discovering the meaning of life.

If I create value by pouring out my life, I will play the same role as an active entrepreneur. I can live equally valuable lives. Also, I can live a much richer and fuller life through the repetitive process of pouring out and filling up my life. So, let's not have anxiety about the future. Let's live the best I can and create value. This may be the way to discover and achieve the meaning of life.



댓글